About The Green Data Center Conference and ExhibitionThe Green Data Centre Conference and Exhibition, coming up on its 2nd international installment has quickly become the most comprehensive event of its kind. “Greening” your facility through innovative design, building and operational techniques is a process, and the first step of this process is education. GDCON offers data centre managers and engineers the most complete and applicable solutions needed for todays ever-changing data centre environment.
Topics covered include:
Who Should Attend:Attendees at the Green Data Center are decision makers from corporate, non-profit and government agencies. Delegate titles will include:
10 Reasons to Attend GDCON London:
- Discover innovations in data centre design and new building trends that promote efficiency.
- Determine best practices necessary for the continued success of your data centre operations and management. Including metrics, measurement and metering insights and evaluations.
- Examine the financial complexities of the data centre including budgeting, financing and real estate considerations. Reduce your operational expenditures and maximize your data centre ROI through energy efficiency and virtualization solutions
- Attend a pre-conference workshop to receive in depth training and answers to individual questions.
- Network with industry colleagues in an educational setting.
- Learn building, development and retrofitting trends that can spur cost savings.
- Discuss the risk vs. rewards and determine the realities vs. the hype of cloud computing and how it affects the data centre.
- Become a part of an expanding group of data centre executives that have reached their efficiency goals by attending the Green Data Centre Conference and Exhibition
- Optimize your data centre facility to reach cost saving and energy efficiency goals!