The goal of GDCON - The Green Datacenter Conference is to bring in presentations that deliver helpful, tangible, and actionable real-world tips and knowledge to attendees that they can return to the office with and share with their team.
We’re looking for both enterprise and government case study examples spanning the entire spectrum of green data center management and strategy: Data Center Infrastructure Management, Leed Strategies, Reducing Loads, Retrofitting Data Centers, Innovation, Design and Sustainability, Climate Change and Data Centers, Additionally and Locality, Identifying Platforms, Renewable Energy, Rack Optimization, Efficiency, Security, Reliability and Resilience, Impacts of New Technology such as AI, IoT and Blockchain on Data Centers, etc.
Here’s what we look for in speaking submissions:
- Session ideas with clear, concise takeaways from attendees. What are three things attendees will be able to do after attending your session?
- Case studies. What are some practical, real-life examples attendees can relate to?
- As much detail as possible! The more info we have about your potential session, the better we'll be able to gauge whether it's a good fit for our audience
The perks of being a GDCON speaker:
- Exposure on the event website, emails, newsletters, and other marketing materials
- Complimentary full access speaker pass to the conference
- 50% discount off registration to offer to your company colleagues
- On-site networking, new business contacts, and learning
If you find yourself nodding to the following points — we want to hear from you.
- You’re open to partnering with us to deliver a great summit experience for attendees
- You’re interested in attending the whole event and meeting and engaging with attendees
- You’re willing to help spread the word about the event to your network and within your company
Before submitting, please note . . .
Any companies offering services to our audience may be required to fund their speaking opportunity as part of sponsorship. Each submission will be reviewed thoroughly.
Events do not have deadlines for sending in proposals. Potentially available speaking opportunities are on a first come, first served basis. Thank you for your understanding.